It'll be alright my friend, it'll be just fine again.
Linda Hoang. I'm a tad bit idealistic, sarcastic, internally conflicted and in every single way willing to hide out from the world I'm currently living in. Pathetic right, whatever. I indulge in One Tree Hill, The O.C., SLiDE, Friends, 3rd Rock From The Sun, The Mighty Boosh, The Inbetweeners and anything J Depp, Ed Norton or Leo DiCaprio.
My music playlist is endless from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to The Beatles to Bon Jovi to Yeah Yeah Yeahs to Jimmy Eat World to Eminem. This music represents the endless possibilities I'm waiting to reach.
I can't wait to get out of this place and experience the endless summers.
Twitter
This layout was made by
TM
May 2011
September 2011
October 2011
TOP OF PAGE
Thursday, September 29, 2011
12:18 AM
entry title:
Money, money.
Once I start making more than $8/hr I am going to purchase:
- a new phone...probably Samsung Galaxy or some form of Android
- headphones
- a good stereo system/ipod docks
- bedroom furnishings
- CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES
- a new iPod
- the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Nante, Foster The People album
Labels: materialistic me