It'll be alright my friend, it'll be just fine again.
Linda Hoang. I'm a tad bit idealistic, sarcastic, internally conflicted and in every single way willing to hide out from the world I'm currently living in. Pathetic right, whatever. I indulge in One Tree Hill, The O.C., SLiDE, Friends, 3rd Rock From The Sun, The Mighty Boosh, The Inbetweeners and anything J Depp, Ed Norton or Leo DiCaprio.
My music playlist is endless from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to The Beatles to Bon Jovi to Yeah Yeah Yeahs to Jimmy Eat World to Eminem. This music represents the endless possibilities I'm waiting to reach.
I can't wait to get out of this place and experience the endless summers.
Twitter
This layout was made by
TM
May 2011
September 2011
October 2011
TOP OF PAGE
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
11:50 PM
entry title:
When sunshine comes around.
So it's this new Aussie drama (a damn good one too), set in Brisbane that's down the road of Skins and the typical teenage dramas filled with sex, drugs and parties, except SLiDE isn't typical at all. Well, there is the obvious cutie that everyone falls in love with, but apart from that...
The setting of the show is laid back and it's production is of an amazingly high standard. There's lots of additional featurettes and things like that online. The storyline flows quickly and the fact that they all become friends in less than an hour eludes me, but does make me a little bit envious I must admit. If you're looking for something to help you procrastinate...this show is definitely it...
Labels: new obsession