It'll be alright my friend, it'll be just fine again.
Linda Hoang. I'm a tad bit idealistic, sarcastic, internally conflicted and in every single way willing to hide out from the world I'm currently living in. Pathetic right, whatever. I indulge in One Tree Hill, The O.C., SLiDE, Friends, 3rd Rock From The Sun, The Mighty Boosh, The Inbetweeners and anything J Depp, Ed Norton or Leo DiCaprio.
My music playlist is endless from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to The Beatles to Bon Jovi to Yeah Yeah Yeahs to Jimmy Eat World to Eminem. This music represents the endless possibilities I'm waiting to reach.
I can't wait to get out of this place and experience the endless summers.
Twitter
This layout was made by
TM
May 2011
September 2011
October 2011
TOP OF PAGE
Saturday, October 8, 2011
9:41 PM
entry title:
Don’t eat, you’re gonna get fatter. Don’t talk, you’re making yourself
look fucking stupid. Don’t laugh, it’s annoying as fuck. Don’t try
making a connection with him, you’re becoming more pathetic with each
attempt. Don’t hold on, you’re going to fucking let go sooner or later
anyways. Don’t expect someone to make an effort with you, you’re just
gonna let yourself down again. Don’t try, whats the fucking point? Don’t
cry, you’re fucking weak. Don’t feel anything anymore, numbness is all
you fucking know now. Don’t hope for freedom, these chains are never
going to be cut loose. Ever. Don’t even breathe; it’s fucking pointless.
Pretty much. Even the shit I write on here isn't as open as it used to be.
Labels: #suchismylife, shit people