It'll be alright my friend, it'll be just fine again.
Linda Hoang. I'm a tad bit idealistic, sarcastic, internally conflicted and in every single way willing to hide out from the world I'm currently living in. Pathetic right, whatever. I indulge in One Tree Hill, The O.C., SLiDE, Friends, 3rd Rock From The Sun, The Mighty Boosh, The Inbetweeners and anything J Depp, Ed Norton or Leo DiCaprio.
My music playlist is endless from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to The Beatles to Bon Jovi to Yeah Yeah Yeahs to Jimmy Eat World to Eminem. This music represents the endless possibilities I'm waiting to reach.
I can't wait to get out of this place and experience the endless summers.
Twitter
This layout was made by
TM
May 2011
September 2011
October 2011
TOP OF PAGE
Sunday, October 16, 2011
11:01 PM
entry title:
Heaven knows I'm miserable.
Had a dream I met the perfect boy the other day. He was wearing a "The Smiths" shirt, and eerily enough, that same day I head one of The Smiths songs on the radio! Not only is it slim pickings to hear that type of music on the radio, but the fact that it was directly after my lovely dream. I thought I was about to encounter some amazing act of fate...I didn't! Oh the woe!
On a separate but slightly related note, I don't know why a boy with such good taste in movies and music is friends with such a shallow person like you.
Labels: dream, perfect guy, the smiths